Here is a list of projects I am involved in:
- FreeBSD: I am a member of the FreeBSD development team, particularly I
- am a ports committer and as such have to try to keep the FreeBSD ports collection in a sane state (together with other ports commiters)
- am a src committerwithout any particular topic as a special interest, but currently I try to spend some amount of time
Part of my actual work is available for download.
- LAME: At the moment I take care of the autoconf/automake stuff of the open source MP3 encoder LAME. Part of my actual work is (perhaps) available for download.
- On demand I
- make security audits of existing FreeBSD systems
- optimize existing FreeBSD systems for speed, throughput, …
- implement failover (high availability) solutions with/for FreeBSD systems
- update existing FreeBSD systems while they are in production use with a minimal impact on the service they provide
Tags: amount of time, compatibility environment, freebsd development, freebsd ports collection, freebsd systems, high availability solutions, linux compatibility, minimal impact, security audits, speed throughput —