Ryan got permission to extend the work he did in the SoC as part of a class at university. He wants to push down the new mixer stuff to the driver level now. He does it in the emu10kx driver (because he has such a card) and maybe in another driver. This will allow to use a lot more of the features a card offers. Yuriy (author of the emu10kx driver) has some work in the driver scheduled too, so I offered him a p4 account so that they can collaborate. As of this writting it is up to the p4 admins to grant an account.
And while I’m at it: Konstantin (env24* driver author) got his p4 account already. He tries to get some time to commit his work in progress there.
Wow, some of the TODO items in the last post are done:
- emu10k1 lower priority on attach (allows emu10kx to attach when loaded too)
- sade committed (and code improved)
And I did some more things:
- emu10kx fixes (submitted by Yuriy)
- enhancement of the bsd to linux errno mapping (submitted by “Intron”)
- added some more files to ObsoleteFiles.inc (submitted by kris@)
- had a look at linux_kdump and determined that we should update it with what we have in -current