Lin­ux­o­la­tor bug hunt­ing

Sev­er­al peo­ple help debugging/testing the new lin­ux­o­la­tor. We already got patch­es from kib@ and from the con­trib­u­tor which uses “Intron” as his alias in com­mu­ni­ca­tion. On the amd64 test­ing side bsam@ helps a lot. So far we fixed a pan­ic with linux_vfork (I got hit by it while run­ning the glibc regres­sion tests) and synced the MI parts of the amd64 stuff. We’re also in the process to get some more of the uncom­mit­ted stuff of the SoC into the tree. This stuff are changes which are done based upon reviews by jhb@ and ssouhlal@. Unfor­tu­nate­ly jhb@ seems to be busy ATM, so we have to wait a lit­tle bit for his review of the changes.

We still have the futex prob­lem, but there are patch­es float­ing around which at least fix some prob­lems with realplay.

Roman is going on hol­i­day at the end of the com­ming week, I hope we are able to fix some prob­lems until then.

Send to Kin­dle