Today I was looking into the OpenSource licenses which are displayed for Android  (2.3.4). There are several files which come with a BSD license.
During looking at it, I noticed that the libm has the copyright of several FreeBSD  people . I did not had an in-deep look if this is because they took the FreeBSD  libm, or if this is because parts of the FreeBSD  libm where adopted by other BSD projects .
What I noticed is, that some special characters are not displayed correctly. For example the name Dag-Erling Smørgrav looks mangled in the display of the license inside the phone (I hope it is displayed better in my blog). His name is not the only problem case, there are also other characters which are not rendered as expected.
This does not really look professional.