If you tried to access this website with Android before, most probably it failed. This is fixed now, I had an overly paranoid rewrite rule which should not trigger for the native Android browser anymore. If it still fails (no matter if with Android or something else), I would like to get a HEADS-UP from you (with a note at which date and time you tried to access which page).
I tried to use the Funambol SyncML client with my SyncML server via SSL. It does not work for me.
In the net I find reports that it works with SSL. Looking at the SSL debug log I see that the SSL handshake is aborted. Maybe this is because the CACert signed certificate is not accepted by Funambol (and he does not ask to check the certificate manually). This makes it useless for me.