Regarding our last problems with NW:
- OK: the “restart NW-server directly after deleting a client with index entries”-crash is fixed
- Mostly OK: shutting down a storage node does not crash the NW-server anymore… most of the time (sometimes there is some strange behavior in this regard, we do not have enough evidence, but there may be still some sleeping dragons)
- ?: we did not yet check the disaster recover part
- NOK: the post-cmd is still run one minute after the pre-cmd in some cases, maybe this is related to a session/save-set which is not yet started but the pre-cmd is already run, if this is the case, this could maybe also affect the case where there is more than one minute of delay between the end of one session/save-set on a machine and the start of another session/save-set on the same machine (the support is investigating)
- NOK: some Oracle–RMAN backups (custom save command, perl script) show a running session in the NW-monitoring and some do not, after the backup mminfo sometimes lists the group of a RMAN-save-set and sometimes not (for the same client), under investigation by the support
So, for us 188.8.131.52 is still a beta version.